Hello to you who take the time to read this 🙂
I thought I would try and make a post that would warrant a discussion and I think that the subject/topic about how to make a story seem believable/real/atmospheric would be a good choice.
I would like as many people to tell myself and others how they go about this sort of thing when it comes to fictional or non-fictional writing. Do you:
- Use an abundance of description?
- Use first or third person? What type of first of third person narrative?
- Use certain techniques to immerse yourself in the world your creating?
- Insert as much poignant information as possible?
- Use a variety of techniques? Maybe some more than others?
These are just a few points for thought. I would love for some contributions here 🙂
Hope you all are well and take some time to think about this and post a comment 🙂